Hello. My name is ain syafiqah abd wahid, ain for short. Addicted to outdoor activities. Cute scout girl. Baking is one of my hobby. I'm one of those who have the right to smile. Always wondering who would cry if I die. I love Allah.
He is my crush but I love my parents more than anything else, study is my priority.
Visit my other friends who had been on the TARDIS, will you?
"A man's silence is wonderful to listen to."
"crying inside :')"
assalamualaikum >.<
hai .. to those yang bukan beragama islam :)
okey saye mushkil right now :)
orang gune istilah nie time bile ekk ?
putus cinte ??
broken heart ??
tension ??
or what yeahhhh ?
aku rase aq ta de smue tu :)
but why i still feel my heart is crying ?
or else my heart is just too weak ?


but why yae ???
thanks for reading :)
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.