Hello. My name is ain syafiqah abd wahid, ain for short. Addicted to outdoor activities. Cute scout girl. Baking is one of my hobby. I'm one of those who have the right to smile. Always wondering who would cry if I die. I love Allah.
He is my crush but I love my parents more than anything else, study is my priority.
Visit my other friends who had been on the TARDIS, will you?
"A man's silence is wonderful to listen to."
"jamboree pengakap :)"
assalamualaikum :)
hai semua ....
last week ain join satu KEM pengakap ^^
7 days taw jangan main-2
it's fun giler .. tapi biase la mende tu kat "TERENGANU"
so hujan la 24-hours hahaha
but smue nie pengalaman baru untuk ain :)
"tired but fun"
thanks ustazah sbb bg saye "CHANCE" merase sensare dunie :)


thanks for reading dear :)
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.