Hello. My name is ain syafiqah abd wahid, ain for short. Addicted to outdoor activities. Cute scout girl. Baking is one of my hobby. I'm one of those who have the right to smile. Always wondering who would cry if I die. I love Allah.
He is my crush but I love my parents more than anything else, study is my priority.
Visit my other friends who had been on the TARDIS, will you?
"A man's silence is wonderful to listen to."
"new BLOG again :)"
assalammualaikum to the muslim readers :)
and "salam sajahtera" to the un-muslin readers :)
this is my third blog (don't believe it)
yes it true..if you don't believe it..then what can i said *ahaks















for my old followers (yang terbace entry nie)
please follow my new blog ok ??
thaks for reading :)
-ainwahid-
Recent Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.