Hello. My name is ain syafiqah abd wahid, ain for short. Addicted to outdoor activities. Cute scout girl. Baking is one of my hobby. I'm one of those who have the right to smile. Always wondering who would cry if I die. I love Allah.
He is my crush but I love my parents more than anything else, study is my priority.
Visit my other friends who had been on the TARDIS, will you?
"A man's silence is wonderful to listen to."
"happy jumpe kau ^^"
assalammualaikum and hello readers :)
tadi ain pegi beli barang sekolah
and guest who i meet ?
my crush woot-2
haha pertemuan di kedai "ali store kajang"
haha LOL buy some school stuff with his father and his brother : )
dude do you notice me ?
yes you are ? hahaha
me too #perasan
















hope you are : )
thanks for reading : )
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.