Hello. My name is ain syafiqah abd wahid, ain for short. Addicted to outdoor activities. Cute scout girl. Baking is one of my hobby. I'm one of those who have the right to smile. Always wondering who would cry if I die. I love Allah.
He is my crush but I love my parents more than anything else, study is my priority.
Visit my other friends who had been on the TARDIS, will you?
"A man's silence is wonderful to listen to."
"like like like."
assalamualaikum and hello readers ;) 


Listening someday by u-kiss ;) thanks u kiss :D they teach me that there’s the “time” that we’ll stay at the top and sometime we’ll be at the bottom ;) but I have tried to be the best and I’ll be alright ;) hope there will be a better day for me , sometime we do some mistake ♥ but don’t make the same mistake twice ;) tried to stand up and don’t stay UPSET ;) believe that you’ll have other chance to make a better day , to be a better person ;) ain from now on please study hard , I know you’ll archieve your dream ain :’) maybe not  for today but insyaallah for TOMMOROW ;) ya allah ya tuhanku ;) please help me Allah make me a better person for tomorrow :) please shine my day with your NUR :D I'm hoping for a better day .


Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.