Hello. My name is ain syafiqah abd wahid, ain for short. Addicted to outdoor activities. Cute scout girl. Baking is one of my hobby. I'm one of those who have the right to smile. Always wondering who would cry if I die. I love Allah.
He is my crush but I love my parents more than anything else, study is my priority.
Visit my other friends who had been on the TARDIS, will you?
"A man's silence is wonderful to listen to."
"homework?"
HAPPY READING :}
Hello and assalamualaikum haters,
Okay apa ni? Cikgu semua dengki tengok aku happy kan? Decide untuk diam for one week, teka la ape cikgu math saya cakap? "Ain senyap hari ni, semangat saya nak ajar." Me? hahahaha agak biadap di situ, tak ape la, lama lama orang biasa la dengan my new look :) nice homework bertimbun, apakah? Kes dengki lagi satu, semua nak bagi kerja "rumah" nak minggu depan? Cikgu please leave me aloneeeeeeeeee~


Trying to be a better person and a better muslimah for this ramadhan, and hope everyone will accept my new look. I'm human, I make mistake so forgive me please. Hey guys, thank you for reading. Meet new ain wahid. She's trying to be someone she's not to make everyone happy 



Done for today. Thank you for reading.
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.