Hello. My name is ain syafiqah abd wahid, ain for short. Addicted to outdoor activities. Cute scout girl. Baking is one of my hobby. I'm one of those who have the right to smile. Always wondering who would cry if I die. I love Allah.
He is my crush but I love my parents more than anything else, study is my priority.
Visit my other friends who had been on the TARDIS, will you?
"A man's silence is wonderful to listen to."
"I Won't give up."
HAPPY READING GUYS,
Hello and assalamualaikum haters,
one quick post song by jason mraz p/s: He's mine! Hahahahaha, comel la lagu ni awwwww ♥ Jom la nyani dengan kite :}



Huh, penat nyanyi! Seronok kan woot woot hidup kena "enjoy" while we can :} enjoy bukan tahap gaban gaban tu. Cukup just boleh buat diri kite nampak muda. Lol asal muda pulak ni? Yela, kalau awak suka senyum and gelak nanti awek muda tau.


Thank you for reading, Selamat menyambut hari kemerdekaan yang ke 55 tahun yey Malaysia titew dah tua ♥ 

Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.